The Homeless Experience
• Respiratory/Lung issues associated with toxins in the air.
• Spinal and bone problems from
sleeping on concrete or standing
on concrete for hours on end.
• Skin diseases and rashes from being exposed to too much sun, or cold; not being able to take regular showers or wear clean clothes.
• Kidney issues due to dehydration especially those in warm climates.
• Bladder problems from not having access to toilets.
• Tooth decay and gum disease from not having enough money for a toothbrush and toothpaste.
• Vitamin deficiencies from lack of proper nutrition.
The homeless experience a rapid deterioration in their health.